Recently, GGG update the 3.2.1c Patch Notes in Path of Exile. GGG are working to improve every aspect of the league they can. And we will update the news about Path of Exile in real time. Next, let’s take a look at what bug fixed in 3.2.1c.
- Fixed a bug where the Captured Beasts page in the Bestiary did not display the correct beasts if the search box was cleared after highlighting all text.
- Legendary Beasts can no longer be spectred. This is being prevented as these beasts spawn waves of minions at specific health thresholds. When spectre’d, the minions spawned were able to be killed by the player, allowing the player to farm experience indefinitely.
- Legendary Beasts can no longer spawn with the Fractured Nemesis mod.
- Fixed a bug where unequipping Farrul’s Fur did not update the reservation cost of a crafted Aspect of the Cat mod.
- Fixed a bug where supporting an item granting Aspect of the Cat with Faster Casting Support caused Cat’s Agility to grant the cast speed bonus to the player.
- Fixed a bug where Apprentice and Journeyman Cartographer Sextants could be applied to an Elder Map.
- Fixed an issue causing Sunblast to have a level requirement of 16, rather than 37.
- Fixed a rare client crash that could occur when changing areas.
- Fixed an instance crash that could occur when capturing beasts.
- Fixed an instance crash that could occur when casting Convocation.
If you are new to the game and don’t want to mess up your first build, follow some build guide from our website. Another option is to just mess around yourself and see how things work.