SQUARE ENIX got a “free login campaign” that you can play MMORPG “FINAL FANTASY XIV” (PC / PS 4) for free for up to 96 hours free from today’s (March 27, 2018) from 20: 00 to May 6 23: We will carry out up to 59.
The target of the campaign is considered to be a player whose consecutive number of days has not been consecutively 30 days or more since the day following the last day of the contract end date (or the end date of the free play period if it has not been charged) ” , And you can play this work for free, until 23:59 three days after the first login during the period. Let’s check the requirement of detailed target player from here.
In this work, the latest Patch 4.25 is implemented on March 13, “Eureka Anemos version” and “Hildebrand” appeared as new contents. Until April 2, a seasonal event “Hatching-tide” is also being held. Remember to stay tuned at FFXIV4GIL for more FFXIV news, tips, guides and even cheap FFXIV Gil.
PoE appears by yourself to be a gritty, dim as well as ingesting RPG. The truth that PoE will be business’ solely activity causes it to become all the more extraordinary it exist from a earth associated with big-name on the net RPGs similar to Diablo III, World of Warcraft, along with The Elder Scrolls. Path of exile currency and path of exile items are always in extremely high demand since those are the most wanted out of all of them. Everything here is done by a person and it will always remain that way.
In 2013, GGG released its flagship title, Path of Exile, and is committed to ongoing expansion and new content releases for the critically acclaimed game. You can find more information about Grinding Gear Games at U4GM. Path of Exile is completely free and does not sell items or consumables that provide competitive advantage over other players. Regarded as one of the best hack ‘n’ slashes of the moment, if not the best, Path of Exile connects the seasons and varies its content galore.
Path of Exile has been doing well since its launch in 2013, and Bestiary marks the seventh major expansion for free games. The update will be on a bunch of changes to the Path of Exile experience, with new missions, more weapons and equipment parts and an overhaul of the class system. The game has incredible potential. New gamers will flock to the game now that it has a complete campaign.
U4GM is the good place to go. We are the professional platform which has over 1 million customers who are placed as NO.1 priority as always. Enjoy yourself on U4GM. Welcome promote for our platform through social media such as Facebook, Twitter and more. We are looking for stable and long-term suppliers, you can contact us at any time. We will serve you better and better with your support, and we will do our best to give you return. In order to offer the cheapest and safest path of exile orbs and currency, and we will make any effort to satisfied ours clients.
One of the most questions being consulted from a first-time PoE items buyer is that will my account get banned after buying currency. Also we can see a lot of discussion about this in many places, in which we can not see an explicit conclusion. Honestly, none of U4GM’s PoE items buyers got banned because of buying from us and never heard that our any other game currency buyers got banned.
We have PoE items in stock with the fastest delivery. Delivery time is 5 minutes to 15 minutes. 98% orders can be delivered within 10 minutes.
We offer safe PoE items and secure delivery. All transaction accounts are our own accounts with normal player names and leveled characters.
We guarantee refund any time. If we don’t have Path of Exile items in stock, you won’t wait any more, a refund will be granted. The refund will be issued immediately.
We have outstanding customer service. If you have any questions about PoE items please contact us via Live chat, Skype, TEL, Email. You will get instant response in any way.
We will always be honest, try our best to sell cheap PoE items for sale and do as fast delivery as possible. Customer’s 100% satisfaction is U4GM’s goal.
From a novice to an old player, I have played Path of Exile for long time, and I know the importance of a good guide to players. So, today I want to share some tips for most players about how to kill the Uber Elder, in a non-specific order:
- You need to clear all T16 maps twice! Once to lure Elder onto shaper map and another time to kill Elder guardians. So be ready to spend 30c/map if you don’t have 2 maps of each T16 (that’s 240c of T16 maps roughly).
- Once Shaper guardian maps are possessed by Elder guardians, they do drop the same Fragments as regular guardians! So essentially, the shaper set enables to open Shaper realm or uber Elder fight.
- The fight is fun but at the end it’s more like a dps check. If the fight last too long you will die to the elder degen on the ground which slow you down like crazy even when you try to use movement skills.
- If you fail, you can re-try using another shaper set (~70c), my 3rd try was the successful one.
- The arena edge collision is really bad. Visually there is room to walk/use movement skills when close to the edge but in fact no. So you would get stuck and get rekt by Elder/shaper projectiles.
- The fight is all about moving, you can’t stay in place unless you can negate the huge dps from the bosses. My build is miner so all I did is: lay mine then walk/shield charge. Rinse & repeat until enemies are dead.
- If you die (which will happen for 99% of us), wait for the elder ring explosion to go-off (if it started) before resurrecting. It will save you a lot of trouble when you come back.
- The RNG to get there is infuriating (need Elder on a T15).
- The quest looks bug when Zana asked you to kill all 4 guardians. After you do that, the quest line doesn’t change. However if you enter shaper realm, the quest will go-on (once shaper is dead you get his key).
- The Uber elder fight is very interesting, difficult but fun/refreshing.
- The cost entrance is outrageous at the moment (minimum 300c worth of maps/frag).
- The loot can be very underwhelming (I got the ring and nothing else worthy – 20-30c?)
There’s a lot more players guide on our website, so be sure to check out if you need some guides.
The Duelist is Path of Exile’s strength/dexterity hybrid class, making him unmatched at dealing and avoiding damage. He can effectively use a shield, but is equally comfortable slashing away with a powerful two – hander or fighting with weapons in both hands.
The equipment associated with the Duelist’s strength and dexterity are Helmets, Scale/Bridagines/Doublets/Lamellar, Scale Gauntlets, Scale Boots, and Round Shields. The following is the leveling guide of Duelist:
1. You’ve two roads here: start like a melee with Frost blades/Molten strike or have fun with the bow from the beginning. I’ll only cover bow part. If you wish to play melee, just grab whatever melee damage nodes you want to round the pathing.
2. Begin with Shrapnel shot, it’s a quest reward option out of your initial quest (killing Hillock), it allows you obvious packs quick enough which is the great beginning skill. Utilize it from level 1 as much as level 12. Link it to Maim support jewel and Lesser multiple projectiles support jewel.
3. Buy Lightning arrow and Barrage in the Nessa after killing Merveil. (I have heard that Mirage archer is a superb tool for leveling)
4. Whenever you achieve level 18 include Elemental damage with attacks supports jewel towards the Lightning Arrow.
5. From level 16 begin using Herald of Ash and Herald of Ice for that damage boost. (both of them are rewards in the “Intruders in Black” quest in Act 2 and to keep your all of them from Yelena in act 2 after finishing that quest) Begin using Bloodstream Rage.
6. In the process 3, buy Hate aura, and switch off Herald of Ash.
7. Level until 38 (act 4) and switch Lesser Multiple projectiles with Greater multiple projectiles. You can now change Lightning arrow with Tornado shot. Also, link your Herald of Ice with Curse on hit and Assassin mark. Cast when damage taken Enfeeble Bloodstream rage. At level 66 equip Lioneye’s glare and kick ass!
Path of Exile’s spherical passive skill tree system has been updated and re-balanced, changing the game’s meta drastically, but not in a bad way. Path of Exile in general has a large support base of online material as well, that will make your life a breeze in the game once you learn to utilize them. Path of Exile has always capture the mood and elements of the world it inhabits when it comes to sound design.
Path of Exile is one of the best Free to Play games ever created if not the best. With its continual updates, engrossing community, great story, interesting characters, superior voice acting, ability to shape your play style in amazing and interesting ways, and that fact you will have the same play experience if you chose to drop money on it or not: it’s simply a home run. For more Path of Exile news and any further discussions, you can read more at here.
Beautiful and dark design.
Well thought out world and lore.
Interesting characters and NPCs.
Interesting and well written story.
Great Combat that is totally customizable.
Can be intimidating for new players.
The lore, the characters, and the world building are so well written and set up, it feels like you are always discover something new up until the 10 act story conclusion. While the story alone in the 10 act arc is satisfying for returning players, new players starting fresh will get to experience a revamped Atlas of Worlds story line that encompasses the endgame of Path of Exile. Gamers are in need of buying poe buy orbs?
In Path of Exile, the developers promise that the upgrade called Bestiary will be larger than most previous content packages. Not to rely solely on the laconic description of the 3.2.0 update available on the official website of the game, the Gamepedia portal was tempted to conduct an interview with Chris Wilson – the main designer of the Path of Exile. Gamers are now eagerly purchasing chaos orbs from ours online store.
Three new gems will be available.
29 new rare items will be introduced to the game, which will require effort and consideration when getting and using them properly.
The essence of hunting will be the weakening of animals and then catching her in the net. If the whole operation succeeds, the caught specimen will go to the player’s menagerie, where you can invite your friends.
All classes will be refreshed. These rarely used will be slightly strengthened to encourage players, additionally, the creators are to focus on their greater diversity – so that the diversity resulting from the unique skills of individual classes is more noticeable.
Equipment kits that can be made thanks to the elements obtained from defeated beasts are to be so different that each player will have to find a combination of equipment appropriate for their character and style of play.
In story mode, the creators prepared an attraction for the best of the best – this time the players will be fighting with two already known bosses – the Elder and the Shaper – in one fight. Apparently, so far no one from the Grinding Gear studio has been able to cope with this challenge.
In addition to collecting specimens, you can also sacrifice them on the altar of blood to create new items and improve your inventory. Numerous regulations are to allow the creation of really powerful pieces of equipment.
The developer announces a lot of minor fixes, including improvements in production efficiency. To the fans of the Path of Exile, we have to wait for the new content to be available. You can view more at here: https://www.u4gm.com/path-of-exile.
Despite the end of the Valentione’s Day event, the next one will be a very rich month of content for all Final Fantasy XIV players. On March 13th the title will be updated thanks to patch 4.25, which will add, in addition to the wild Forbidden Land of Eureka, other very interesting content. This new region will in fact include new battle elements that will challenge all the players and will be essential for obtaining very powerful new weapons. This update will also include the long awaited final chapter of the adventures of the extraordinary inspector Hildibrand. Here are all the details contained in the official statement:
Forbidden Land of Eureka will be a vast and unexplored area that will introduce a series of changes to the usual gameplay:
- a large-scale gaming experience: up to 144 players can take part in a single instance. We encourage players to form teams with other adventurers to drive infamous monsters and complete common goals;
- player progression: players will get Elemental EXP to reinforce their domain of elements and can also use the new Magic Board feature to customize their elemental affinities, which will help them explore Eureka;
- modified battle mechanics: from now on you will need more strategy to dominate a system of elements with which players will have to use Magic Board to alter the elemental affinity of their attack and counter that of the enemy. Players will customize the elemental attributes of their Magic Board before the exploration thanks to a Magic Melder and will have to study them very well depending on the goal of the adventure;
- rewards: players will occasionally get the protean crystals by exploring Eureka and can use them to improve Eureka equipment and weapons with the help of the famous blacksmith Gerolt.
In addition, the annual Little Ladies’ Day event begins today, which will run until March 14th. The Songbirds will return to Eorzea for another concert and players will be able to celebrate with three new emoticons obtainable by completing a series of special missions.
We remind you that for the new players of this Final Fantasy MMO, it will not be necessary to purchase a subscription immediately. In fact, they can take advantage of the free trial that will allow all players to access all available content up to level 35 (including PvP content). More FFXIV news please keep eyes on FFXIV4GIL.COM which would devote to offer amounts of cheap Final Fantasy XIV Gil online.
With the new update for Path of Exile you get the opportunity to hunt monsters and sacrifice for items.
Grinding Gear Games has released the announced Bestiary update for Path of Exile. PC players can now prove themselves as monster hunters. You kill nearly 300 beasts and sacrifice your loot to make particularly powerful items. For the Xbox One version of Path of Exile, the update appeared this week.
The Hack and Slay Path of Exile is and remains an absolute positive example for the free-to-play market. While the New Zealand developer Grinding Gear Games only demands money for cosmetic items and pets as well as other boot chests, he releases big updates with free content every few months. After 2017, with “Fall of Oriath” a huge expansion with six new story files, this year is followed by a new league that makes you a monster hunter.
The “Bestiary” update for Path of Exile, to which the league owes its name, was released on March 2nd. Here you are able to catch all kinds of monsters in the game world and ship them to your private menagerie. But instead of just watching every day what magnificent or terrifying creatures you have caged in, you sacrifice them, if your hero is ready, on the Blood Altar to craft powerful Path of Exile items. The rarer and stronger the monsters are, the better items you can make. In addition, you fill in with each trapped creature the new bestiary, in which you retrieve information about the individual creatures. It all reminds a bit of the principle of the “Monster Hunter” games. And given the popularity of the series, it’s pretty cool that Grinding Gear Games is incorporating such a feature into a free update.
But that’s not all that awaits you in two weeks in Path of Exile. The new update adds three new gems and fresh endgame challenges. With the fight against the over-elder, the most demanding role-playing content awaits you according to the developers. In addition, all 19 Ascendancy classes are revised and added to new mechanics, which in turn allows fresh builds. This big package will be rounded off with 30 more destinies, a new quest in the tenth act and ten prophecy cards.
In Path of Exile 3.2.0, GGG introduced 27 new unique items and 27 new Fated unique items. GGG revealed some of the uniques before the launch and players have found more of them over the past days. GGG has gathered all of the publicly-known uniques in their official news post for players reference.
Let’s take a look at some of the players’ different perspectives:
1. Can we get confirmation that The Queen’s Sacrifice prophecy which gives Atziri’s Reflection can actually spawn? Not one has ever been listed for sale in Bestiary SC, HC, and Standard in 4 full days which makes me think it is bugged or not able to drop.
2. It seems like they fixed it. It doesn’t autocomplete on poe.trade yet, but you can still search for it, and one shows up now listed 50 minutes ago.
3. Most of the new prophecies don’t autocomplete, have to search by single words out of the prophecy name e.g. “leader” for the Nomad/Tactician belt.
4. Interesting, I wonder what other items can’t show. I noticed that 40% increased volatile dead damage enchants weren’t showing on poe.trade near the end of abyss, but were showing on the official PoE trade website.
5. I’m really disappointed too. My first character in Bestiary is a strength stacking zombie build.
6. I was wondering why I was having trouble keeping all five of them up. I could’ve sworn it said on hit. Makes sense, I thought they were just dying.
7. I bought this because it was cheap and I was leveling a necro, but it just doesn’t feel good compared to putting srs on a reverberation rod and hitting the normal cap. Is there something about it I’m missing?
No matter what, what I believed is that GGG will of course keep working to improve every aspect of the league they can.