In Path of Exile 3.2.0, GGG introduced 27 new unique items and 27 new Fated unique items. GGG revealed some of the uniques before the launch and players have found more of them over the past days. GGG has gathered all of the publicly-known uniques in their official news post for players reference.
Let’s take a look at some of the players’ different perspectives:
1. Can we get confirmation that The Queen’s Sacrifice prophecy which gives Atziri’s Reflection can actually spawn? Not one has ever been listed for sale in Bestiary SC, HC, and Standard in 4 full days which makes me think it is bugged or not able to drop.
2. It seems like they fixed it. It doesn’t autocomplete on poe.trade yet, but you can still search for it, and one shows up now listed 50 minutes ago.
3. Most of the new prophecies don’t autocomplete, have to search by single words out of the prophecy name e.g. “leader” for the Nomad/Tactician belt.
4. Interesting, I wonder what other items can’t show. I noticed that 40% increased volatile dead damage enchants weren’t showing on poe.trade near the end of abyss, but were showing on the official PoE trade website.
5. I’m really disappointed too. My first character in Bestiary is a strength stacking zombie build.
6. I was wondering why I was having trouble keeping all five of them up. I could’ve sworn it said on hit. Makes sense, I thought they were just dying.
7. I bought this because it was cheap and I was leveling a necro, but it just doesn’t feel good compared to putting srs on a reverberation rod and hitting the normal cap. Is there something about it I’m missing?
No matter what, what I believed is that GGG will of course keep working to improve every aspect of the league they can.
In Path of Exile, many collectors of poe currency may know, the Bestiary Challenge League will come. In the meantime, GGG has announced the patch notes of 3.2. Today, we will overview the minor new content and features of PoE 3.2.
The Witch can now select Lesser Poison Support as a quest reward upon reaching Lioneye’s Watch. The Shadow is no longer offered Lesser Poison Support as a quest reward for reaching Lioneye’s Watch (since he should already have it), and is offered Elemental Proliferation instead.
Unique poe items dropped by bosses in special areas such as the Apex of Sacrifice, the Shaper’s Realm, and Breach Domains are now allocated to the area’s creator. This also applies to Blessings dropped by Breachlords. Added 3D art for Debeon’s Dirge.
Characters deleted during an event (such as a race) are no longer removed from the ladder and can still be awarded prizes. Made improvements to Zana’s Atlas questline – in particular to the sequences featuring the Shaper and Elder. Completing Zana’s Atlas quests now grants Zana Experience. It’s easier to reach level 8 with her now.
When you use your Stash, the in-game chest now opens. It’s like you’re really there! The patcher now does significantly fewer writes during the “Allocating Space” part of the patching process. Updated several vendor recipes to now output Shaped or Elder items if all the input items were also Shaped or Elder.
More skills can now burn the grass. The Purifier has received new skill effects for its sword-creating projectile skills. Glacial Cascade’s effect now fades out, rather than popping out. The Dancing Dervish now carries across any cosmetic affects applied to it when it is Manifested.
Improved the way Sire of Shards works with weapon effects. Storm Barrier now clearly states that it does not support Minion skills. Added new Help Panel pages. For more detailed information, you can visit the official website.
Improved Achievement-checking functionality in cases where the Achievement server can’t be reached. Streamlined Zana’s ‘Take Shaper’s Orb’ dialogue options. Now the one option handles all available poe orbs. Added support for using Harbinger’s Orbs and Horizon Orbs on the most recent map series. Improved the appearance of metal throughout the game.
The Elder Scrolls Online will see Update 17 go live today. Update 17 includes some major changes like the new Outfit System which allows players to customize their look regardless of equipped gear. The Elder Scrolls Online takes place in one connected world where you can stay up to date with everything your friends are doing. The Elder Scrolls Online is available now. For more on what Update 17 will include, make sure to check out below:
Home Storage System: this highly anticipated feature provides players the opportunity to lock items away safely in their homes via the Homestead housing system. If you have difficulty in buying cheap eso gold, we are your the best option.
The Outfit System: allows players to customize the look of their equipment, regardless of equipped gear.
Additional Gameplay Features: new quality of life additions will help new and experienced players get the most out of ESO, including the new Level Up and Skills Advisors, guiding players to the best upgrades when they level up and improvements to combat, making it easier to identify and activate ability synergies.
Two New Battlegrounds: the Orc Stronghold of Mor Khazgur and the Dwarven ruins of Deeping Drome bring 2 new arenas for 4v4v4 multiplayer mayhem (Battlegrounds PvP requires ESO: Morrowind).
Many gamers thought that The Elder Scrolls Online would contain everything found in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim and build upon that. Skyrim is so popular, in part, because it features unpredictable encounters with the legendary scaled beasts. In the Elder Scrolls Online, there are also significant changes coming to the combat mechanics which make it easier to identify and activate complex abilities. We will never tired of updating more news, you can go to website at any time.